Puffed Wheat Squares
- 2/3 cups butter
- 2/3 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 9 cups puffed wheat cereal
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan. (or use parchment paper)
- In a large sauce pan over low-medium heat, add butter, corn syrup, brown sugar and cocoa powder.
- Gently stir and bring the mixture to a gentle boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Stir in puffed wheat cereal.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan and press down.
- Allow to firm up at room temperature for 60 minutes, then cut squares.
*Store in an airtight container at room temperature.