- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup cold butter
- 1 cup sharp cheddar shredded
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8 ½" x 4" loaf pan.
- Whisk dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Using a pastry cutter or a fork, cut in butter. Stir in cheeses and green onion.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs until foamy. Add milk and sugar.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry mixture and stir just until moistened, do not overmix.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Store in an airtight container on the countertop for up to 4 days.