Cheese Garlic Flatbread
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 200 ml warm milk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 80 grams Feta cheese
- 140 grams Grated Cheddar Cheese (or whatever you have on hand, I used mozzarella)
- 1 teaspoon thyme (or parsley)
- In a large bowl add warm milk, yeast, sugar and oil. Mix until the yeast dissolves.
- Add the flour and salt. Mix until a dough comes together. Knead the dough with your hands until a soft dough forms.
- Add a bit of olive oil and form into a ball. Place back in bowl and cover. Let rise for approx 45 minutes in a warm place.
- In a small bowl add minced garlic, melted butter, salt and cream cheese. Set aside.
- After the dough has risen turn in onto a lightly floured surface. Preheat oven to 355°F
- Roll the dough to the size of your baking pan. Large rectangle or cut dough in half and roll two round shapes for pizza pans.
- Place shaped dough on parchment covered pan. Spread the dough towards the edges of the pan with your hands.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the dough.
- Sprinkle with feta then the shredded cheese. Sprinkle with thyme or parsley,
- Bake in the preheated oven at 355°F for 25 minutes.