- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3-6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 cups quick rolled oats (not instant)
- 1/2 cup medium coconut (if desired)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- In a medium bowl combine cocoa, quick rolled oats, coconut and salt. Set aside.
- In a large pot put butter, sugar and milk. Heat on medium, stirring often until it comes to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Add the dry mixture and vanilla to the pot and stir well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons into parchment paper. Cool completely.
*Store in an airtight container.