Lace's Spinach Egg Wrap
- 1 green onion, chopped
- hand full of fresh baby spinach
- 1 small tortilla
- a couple slices of Herb & Garlic cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- back bacon, cooked
- regular bacon, cooked
- In a small skillet, on medium heat; add a tiny bit of butter and add the green onions. Fry for 1 minute then add the spinach. (For larger leaves, tear with your hands while dropping in pan.)
- Once spinach is cooked down a bit, crack an egg over the onions and spinach. Break the yolk and spread the egg around to make sure the spinach and onions are in it.
- Sprinkle salt and freshly cracked pepper over the egg. (If adding cooked bacon or back bacon, this would be the time to heat it up next to the egg in the same pan.)
- Get your tortilla ready on a small plate. Add a couple slices of herb and garlic cheese in a line down the middle and sprinkle some feta cheese.
- Once the egg is cooked on the bottom flip it over and cook the other side. Gently cut the egg into 5 or 6 pieces with your spatula.
- Place the pieces of egg on top of the cheese and roll it up. (If adding meat, lay over the cheese before the egg.)
- Place the rolled tortilla in the skillet still on medium heat and brown each side. Cheese should be melted by time you finish each side.